Szukaj na tym blogu

6 cze 2024

Things Will Never Be the Same with Dad


 Anthony looked at his girlfriend's body with concern, mostly because his father, Terrance was inside her body.  As a result of mysterious electric shock, he's father switched bodies with Maddie.  It become even worse, from then, his father was clingy and tried to hit on him.  
"Come on, son, I know you want it. Don't let this body be hungry," said the father in Maddie body flirtatiously.  
"I say once again, NO. Besides, Mother and Maddie would not agree to it," I replied.  
"Well, not really, I tried it with your mother Sandra some time ago, but it didn't work, its seems that our bodies prefer men" the father replied.  
"WHAT DID YOU DO?! IF MADDIE FOUNDS ABOUT IT!"  I replied, surprised.  
"She already knows, actually it was her idea, and after I failed, she decided to do it herself with my wife Sandra, and they seem to like it," he answer.  
"I, I, no, still not," I replied as I was at a loss for words.  
"Oh come on, what if I do you the things she refused to do with you, a blowjob, a handjob, maybe a 69?"  The father in my sexy girlfriend's body replied.  
My response was to unbuckle my belt, "But no one can know about it!"  
To which the father replied, "Of course, sonny boy, not a word, a vow from a scout" and he/she winked knowingly, shaking his/her sweet ass.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Things Will Never Be the Same with Dad