Szukaj na tym blogu

29 lip 2024

Alt Shift: Queen Bee

 

Before Alt Shift, I was the Queen Bee of my school, with big breasts, wealth and respect.  Then I was thrown into the body of a petite Asian nerd in another part of the country, instead of being at the top I found myself at the bottom of the school chain, and I often fell victim to the local Queen Bees, of which their favorite entertainment was locking me in lockers, also because of these stupid Alt shift laws I couldn't try to improve my status. Having nothing to do, I started hanging out in the library, they couldn't torment me there, and the books even started to seem interesting for me.  However, often in a clothing store I look with sadness and nostalgia at the clothes I once wore when I was at the top.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3