Szukaj na tym blogu

20 sie 2024

Alt Shift: Father to trophy wife


 My name is or rather was Kieran Bennett, before Alt Shift I was a divorced husband, a serious boss of my own corporation, until I found myself in the body of Zoe, my son's wife, she found herself in the body of my son, and my son found himself in my own body so he could take over the company, thanks to this we managed to survive AltShift despite the difficulties. I always hated Zoe, I thought she was a greedy for rich trophy wife, but it turned out that I was wrong. In reality she was a nice, intelligent, charming, good person, and although she was sad about losing her body, on the other hand she saw it as a chance to fulfill her dreams of running a business. Suprise to myself I started to fall in love with her. As for me, I started to like being a trophy wife, there is no stress about leading the company, shares, etc. and at the same time I have a beloved husband who treats me like a treasure, buys me lovely gifts and takes me to exotic places, today even during a meal together he started to serve me food, which also meant that we would go to bed before twilight.  You could say that ironically I have become a trophy wife myself.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3