Szukaj na tym blogu

12 sie 2024

Alt Shift: Trailer Park Woman

 

My name is Tammy Andrews and I live in a trailer park in rural town of Sudwell with my husband.  Since Alt Shift, I have strange memories of being Harvey Scott, a stockbroker from New York.  I know it's a stupid hallucination, but Scott's memories somehow replaced my earlier ones, which makes my job as a waitress very difficult, luckily my husband helps me forget about it.  Well, my husband and the other men in town I sleep with.  It's strange to have memories of a place I've never been to.   But the last thing I want to do is leave the warm south to live in gray New York, and abandon this sexy body I was born in.  Recently I even got a tattoo on my arm which I had been planning for a long time.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3