Szukaj na tym blogu

22 sie 2024

From CEO to Trophy Wife: Paris


 Aah Paris, finally. As promised by my husband, we went to the city of love, he had to take care of some business here anyway. I admit that I have been to Paris a dozen or so times, but I have never left the conference rooms. Now I am really in Paris. And it is wonderful. Beautiful monuments, romantic dinners with my husband, handsome men. Not to mention being the center of fashion, I love going to the shops, browsing and buying fashionable clothes. What's more, the little teddy bear promised me that he will pull some strings to give me a role in a movie and that I will be on the cover of a hit magazine own by our company, maybe I will even manage to become the main model, face of the company. Its great new life.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3