Szukaj na tym blogu
21 sie 2026
The heir swap with maid
Dylan Chalker was a young and arrogant 20-year-old rich heir who loved tormenting people, especially their family new maid, Anna, who was Latina. Whenever she arrived, he would deliberately throw things away and order her to clean up. The look of irritation on her face only amused him more. However, the fun ended when a strange electrical surge occurred. When he awoke, he found himself in the maid's body. Moreover, he picked up her accent; she had found herself in his body, and seeing the new situation, she decided to take advantage of this and ordered Dylan, in his new body, to clean up. He resisted, but when she threatened him with dismissal and that if he listened, she would try to find a way out, he reluctantly agreed. However, he had no intention of staying in this body and was certain it was only temporary. He wouldn't let the maid take his life.
25 years later
Ana Sofia was cleaning up the mess left by Mr. Chalker's children. She loved them as if they were her own, but they could use a little discipline. As with her four children, although each was from a different marriage, they knew how to stay calm, and it wasn't a problem that each had a different father. Especially since they didn't have much for themselves, their home being the property of Mr. Chalker, who had provided it for them when she was pregnant with her second child. However, she was grateful that she was menopausal and wouldn't have any more children. She also hoped that her fifth marriage, this time to Alberto, would be the one that would last longer. Mr. Dylan Chalker and his wife had just entered, exchanged a few words, and then the maid went to another room. Daniel then turned to the maid.
"Anna, can we talk for a moment?"
"Of course, sir," she said with a thick Latin accent that had only deepened over the years.
"So, although it took years, I think we finally managed to create the possibility of switching bodies back." Said Mr. Chalker
"Que? When it came out?" asked suprised Ana
"Just like I said 25 years ago, I'd try to find a way out, and I did. Our scientists found a way. So what do you think about going back?"
She had doubts. After all, she'd spent so many years in her body, in this life, and she'd long time ago lost hope. She was hesitant, she didn't want to leave her children and husband, but she still had that feeling from years ago that she wanted to go back.
"Yes, it could be."
It turned out to be a mistake. The male body was completely uncomfortable, the penis and testicles were just a obstacle. During business meetings, he didn't understand half of it, and she found herself instinctively cleaning the mansion even though it wasn't mandatory, and watching Latino shows. She felt no chemistry with his wife at all. She missed Alberto and the children. In fact, the only positive thing was that she was able to discipline Dylan's children. Finally, after a week, she couldn't stand it anymore and turned to Dylan in her body. "Mr. Dylan, I mean Anna, I can't stand it at all. I know this used to be my body, but I don't feel like this at all. I feel more like Anna than Mr. Dylan."
"I completely understand you, I can't get used to this at all either." Admit Dylan
"So let's go back, but on one condition. You'll discipline your children more. I like them, but they could use something like this." Said Ana with serious face.
"Of course, I even let you to direct this"
Some time later he also gave Anna an extra raise without her knowledge, otherwise she wouldn't have accepted it (she already earned much more than a regular maid, even if she didn't know it).
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz