Szukaj na tym blogu

4 maj 2024

Role exchanger: CEO swap with daughter christmas special


 First Christmas since Role Exchanger.  I must admit that a lot has changed.  Earlier during the holidays, I was mostly at the company planning the New Year's strategy.  Currently, my brother (formerly daughter) is taking care of this, while I stay at home, surrounded by gifts from family, friends, lovers past and present.  My brother himself bought me a new set of golf clubs, he knows how much I love them, and since I am now his "little sister", he loves to spoil me, just like I used to do with him.  By the way, he asked me to spend Christmas Eve with one of the investors to convince him of his New Year's plan.  Something I was happy to do, especially since it made Christmas Eve much hotter.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3