Szukaj na tym blogu

3 maj 2024

Bodyswap: Lady Odolina's diary

 







Lady Odolina's diary p1
Day 6.I just found this diary, so I figured I can write down my experiences. It's been six days since I landed in this body and time. Despite my initial shock, I managed to convince this body family that I was not possessed by devil, but that I had just lost my memory. They bought it. So I have to be re-teached whole etiquette and all the rest. Unfortunately, also it turned out that my body was engaged to Lord Edward. And tomorrow I'm leaving to his castle to married him. I do not know what to do.

Day 10. After a hard and long journey, I finally arrived at my future (ugh) husband's castle. He seems to be nice, but also definitive, so tomorrow's wedding will rather take place.

Day12. I have to admit it was much better than I expected, the wedding and party were quite well done. But I have the best memories of my wedding night, who would know that women feel such pleasure. Best of all, we will repeat it tonight, because my husband wants to have an heir, please let the pregnancy not be heavy.

Day33. Surprise. I'm pregnant. There is a lot of time to be resolved, but my husband is happy and counts on the boy, although daughter will also please him. I also managed to influence my husband's decision to his role in the coup against the king. I advised against it because the king seems too strong. And would better if he support him. He agreed

Day124. The pregnancy is developing and the doctor says it may be twins. The coup against the king failed. Mainly thanks to my husband's support. This made him the lord protector and chief adviser at court. A great success for us.

Day300 I just gave birth. Twins, a boy and a girl. A double success, especially since my husband has just started negotiating with the king for their engagement with his children (king also has a son and daughter) and it looks like he can make it. At the same time, this is not the end of my role, because Edward wants a large family, so there are still many children ahead of me


Lady Odolina's diary p2
Year5. The years go by, I almost forgot that I used to live in other times and was once a male. I am already pregnant with our fifth child. So far, we've had a half by half, 2 boys, 2 girls. I wonder who will be next. While childbirth is painful, other things about it, from bedroom adventures with husband to political arrangements, are exciting. Especially when both of my oldest children will be part of the monarchy

Year10. Tragedy. My husband died at sea, leaving me and our eight children alone. Who will hold me at night? What's more, the king also died during the expedition, and since the young prince is too young, royal council have to choose a regent. There is a good chance that this function may go to me, I have a lot of influence in the country, and my children are engaged to the king's children.

Year17. Today there is a double celebration, my oldest children are getting married to the royal family, and the official transfer of the regency from the lady-regent (me) to the new king is to take place. Well official, because in fact the young king obeys me completely and execute every command my and my oldest daughter

Year27. I just gave my last child for a wedding, now waiting for grandkids. My family is now the most powerful in the kingdom thanks to me, and thanks to my influencers over the king, our kingdom has also grown considerably. My numerous successes have given me the nickname of the "Queen of Shadows", because everyone knows that I rule from the shadow our whole kingdom, or rather our Empire.


Lady Odolina's diary p3
Year47. I am probably 70 years old by now. Although I still rule the kingdom, I am slowly feeling tired. I think that I will soon take care of the garden and live my days peacefully, I have already experienced more than I should have. Fortunately, I have trained my royal daughters and granddaughters, so I can be sure that nothing will fall apart when I'm gone. It's also probably decades when I thought about my previous times, I even forgot my old name, I only remember that I was a man. And to be honest, even if I had the chance, I wouldn't go back there. I was nobody at home. And here I managed to get to something bigger, greater. I also have my children and grandchildren here. I'd rather prefer to be remembered as Lady Odolina, the Queen of Shadows today, than nobody in the future.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3