Szukaj na tym blogu

3 maj 2024

Alt Shift: Not so tragic story

 

I know you are probably expecting a tragic story looking at my current profession, since you asked me who I was before Alt Shift. Well, let me tell you honestly that yes, I was quite rich, even very much. But I was also old, actually on my death bed, being on it then I felt that despite all my wealth, my life was empty, nothing but a job, and this job gave me no pleasure. So when I entered in this woman's body, I was happy to be given a new chance in life. A little less when I found out that she was a prostitute. However, it turned out to be a profession that I can enjoy. So if you ask me if I am complaining about my new life, then No. Nothing to complain about it, despite the problems with customers sometimes. Okay, but enough talk. Time to get to work, huh? Pleasant work.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3