Szukaj na tym blogu

3 maj 2024

Stranded: Trinity. One in Three

 



Trinity:

I just getting ready for a date. Yes, I admit that it was hard to get used to having three people in one body, especially since the destruction of the Swap clinic. Especially since the body I occupies was that of a nerdy girl. During the time exams, we forced her to swap into three our bodies to pass the exams. Now she occupies three bodies, apparently they are even in a three-way relationship with each other. In our case, there was panic, we didn't know what to do, tree persons in one body forever. Ultimately, we managed to adjust and find unity of thoughts. It is so strong now that we are actually one person and I don't know if it would be possible to separate us at all.

Trinity, formerly Tom, Angela and Roberta

 One in Three:
Text
When you look at us, it's hard to believe that we used to be one person. I used to be Tiffany and so were my girlfriends, after swapping bodies at the Swap clinic, I was were split into three bodies. The swap was supposed to be short, but with the destruction of the Swap clinic, it was forever.
In our case, the long-term conversion has paid off in particular. Although at the beginning we were basically the same person, as a result of the influence of our new bodies, we started to differ from each other. Because of being a man I started to devote myself more and more to males entertainment such as watching football matches, meeting male buddies, going to bars with them together, etc.
Gela, well she became more girly than I was before and she also lost a bit of IQ as a result, she is sometimes slow to think. Alberta, on the other hand, became a typical tomboy and a big fan of sports, and I get along very good with her. Despite having different personalities today, we still remember being Tiffany and now live in a three-way relationship. After all, who can understand you better if not yourself, even if you are different from each other.

Gela(on left), Roman(center), Alberta(on right). Earlier Tiffany

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3