Szukaj na tym blogu

4 maj 2024

Role Exchanger: Feniks Family







Feniks Family:

The Feniks family has been hit hard by the Role Exchanger.  During a football game at High school, they were all affected by a change that turned them into 5 identical women.  However, each of them received new elements of personality, knowledge and sexual orientation.  This caused the family to fall apart, actually this is their only family photo together after the change.  Augustus, the father of the family, acquired a personality of vanity and anti-family, feeling aversion to them, and unable to leave home, he also felt the need to show off his body and model, so he found employment at Keller Magazines abd he quickly leave house.  Jazzlyn, the mother of the family, became a spoiled bisexual with a high libido, she stayed at home to help her daughter take care of her older brother, but she also often went to clubs to have promiscuous sex.  Dustin, the oldest brother, was earlier in high school football team, RE give him the knowledge and maturity of a 10-year-old, as a result of which he was pushed back to primary school and his mother and sister took care of him.  Arian, the youngest brother, felt the need to be a wife, so he started looking for a husband, he found one, but he lived in another part of the country, as a result of which he had to move out, but he still kept in touch with his family.  Cassandra, the only daughter in family, as a result of the change, gained office knowledge, a little higher libido and the need for domination, as a result of which she became the head of the family, took care of her brother and provided income when she was employed at Keller Indistries, which also allowed her to keep an eye on where is the father.


Older son:

Dasti (formerly Dustin) Feniks 18 years old
 I once had a football career ahead of me, but as a result of Role Exchanger everything changed.  In addition to becoming a girl, I am 10 years older and have gained the knowledge and maturity of a 10-year-old.  As a result of these changes, I lost everything, football, my girlfriend and high school, now I'm in primary school again.  My father and brother left the house, leaving me with my mother and sister, I often cry because of this, luckily my sister always comforts me.  Although it was difficult in the classroom at first, I quickly found friends, I was the tallest, so they often asked me to give them something, even the teachers were nice. I liked playing on the playground the most, although there were problems there, my boobs moved strangely on the carousel, and several times I got stuck on the slide and had to call for help.  Today I am on a trip with my sister and mother and they promised me that if I am good, they will buy me the toy I have always wanted.


The youngest son:

Arianna (formerly Arian) Byers nee Feniks 16 years old
 Before Role Exchanger, I had a promising future, great ratings, possibility be in Harvard and engineering.  All this evaporated during the football match.  Not only did I find myself in the body of an adult woman, but I also felt an aversion to learning and a need, even compulsion, to be a wife, greater than anything else.  My search led me to Ethan, a lonely guy living in a remote state.  The charm of our connection turned out to be irresistible, but it required deep sacrifice.  I had to leave my family and the life I knew.  It should have been a hard decision but it wasn't, we quickly had a small wedding and just a few days later I packed my bags and moved to another state to be with my husband.  Once I moved into my new home, I realized I had made the right choice.  My husband accepted me for who I am, and together we built a life full of love and happiness.  Leaving my family was difficult. I miss them often. So sometimes I visit them. But when I looked back on the journey that had led me to this point, I knew it was worth it.  I was finally living as my true self, a trophy wife with the person I loved by my side

Father:

Tabitha (formerly Augustus) Feniks 49 years old
 I was in the middle of posing for a magazine photo shoot while the owner's sister, Adeline, was lounging on a lounger.  I felt a slight twinge of jealousy towards her because she was easily the face of the company, and others had to try hard to even get on the cover, and only because she was the CEO's family.  Heh, "family", this word used to mean a lot to me as the head of the family, but as a result of Role Exchanger everything changed.  I became younger, beautiful, busty, sexy and feminine, I knew I was destined for greater things than rotting away with the rest of the family.  Locked within the walls of mu home, I felt an irresistible need to show off my newly discovered form.  As soon as I found a job as a model at Keller fashion magazine and became financially independent, I quickly left them and cut off all contacts.  Unfortunately, they tried to contact me, either by sending an invitation to my younger son's wedding or about my elder son's studies problems, and I ignored them all.  Let them finally understand that I doesn't care about their fate.  Now the catwalk and fashion magazine was a new home for me, dressed in designer dresses, my heart swelled with pride.  And my wife and children were now only getting on my nerves.  Now I am a model enjoying the spotlight


Mother:
.
Jazzlyn Feniks 50 years old

 I had just come back from working all night at the club, actually I had finished it hours ago, but on the way I had sex with my Tuesday girl.  Although I'm glad that Role Exchanger gave me a new youth, It could have skipped the increase in libido, and although I initially had mixed feelings about being bi instead of straight, I quickly changed my mind, sleeping with women also was great.  However, a high libido and a teenager's need to leave the house and constantly rebel against the system cost me a corporate job. Fortunately, my daughter took care of it, and I found a job in a strip club where my great desire for sex gave me large tips.  At the same time, on my days off I would leave the house and socialize with strangers and sleep with them, a day without sex is a wasted day.  However, it was harder to take care of my oldest son, especially since my poor younger son had to leave after his wedding and my selfish husband had run away from home.  So unfortunately everything fell on the shoulders of my daughter, who had to work in the office and still had that annoying boyfriend, despite though that even I would have been a better partner material.


Daughter

Cassandra Feniks 17 years old

I had just managed to clean the house when my boyfriend arrived, just in time, my mother was already working the night club and my older brother was already asleep.  Since Role Exchanger, the whole house was my responsibility, cooking, cleaning, working, taking care of my brother and sometimes my mother.  Before RE, I was quite a spoiled daughter and a really bastard queen, after RE there was no time for this crap, I assume that during RE I got the personality of a motherly mother.  Fortunately, I also learned about corporate work from my mother, so I managed to take her place at Keller Industries, a position that also allows me to nominally keep an eye on my father.  I devote practically all my free time to work and taking care of the house, and it's not easy when you have a brother who is at the level of a 10-year-old and a mother who behaves like an adult teenager.  My friend Jane, formerly from school, now from work and a single mother, asks me how I manage it, and I answer that I don't know.  My boyfriend was great though, he wasn't put off by the fact that I was almost 10 years older, and even though my mother says he did it because of my breasts, I don't care, we have a healthy relationship, which helps keep my libido (luckily much lower than my mother's) in check.  Even though our family was shattered, I managed to keep some rest of it.



 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Princess frog 3